The second day in Busan was scheduled for Sky Capsule and more fooood :)
It was cloudy and raining quite a bit on the second day, but thankfully the rain stopped exactly when we were about to ride the sky capsule. Talk about luck! We got to enjoy not only the scenic view of Haeundae beach, but also the ocean breeze mixed with that refreshing scent in the air after the rain stops. Beautiful beautiful feeling.
@Neung sun cafe
Afterwards, we visited some cute cafes and I must say Neung-sun cafe was the highlight.
The concept of their cafe was really unique and highly inspired by nature and the mountains in Korea. I guess those who love hiking, nature, and desserts, would love to check out this cafe. It wasn't difficult to find as well as it was located close to Busan National University (부산대), a lively area full of shops, cafes, and of course uni students. Really reminded me of our cute 궁동 neighborhood back in Daejeon.
Our two-day trip went by really quickly and I will definitely miss this city.
See you another time, Busan. You fed us well ♡








